English speaking psychotherapist for the Psychological Counseling Services at Reichman University
פורסם על ידי רותי ריזל מאומת/ת
The Counseling Services, at Reichman University Herzliya, is seeking a psychotherapist for a 50% position, providing psychological counseling, workshops in specific topics, support, and crisis intervention for international students studying for a BA/MA at the University’s International school.
• Background of living/studying/working abroad as a therapist for at least several years (previous experience at university counseling settings is an advantage).
• Native English speaker or equivalent, and fully fluent in Hebrew
• Comprehensive training in short-medium-term psychotherapy (experience with group therapy / focused workshops an asset)
• Enthusiastic about initiating and creating outreach programs for the whole community of students
• Knowledge and training in psycho-didactic assessment - an advantage
The proposed position is for three days a week, one of which must be Tuesday.
Salary in accordance with education and experience, no less than 7000 NIS.
Relevant candidates may forward their CV's and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our website:
» אבקש שמודעתי לא תפורסם באתר אחר. במידה ופורסמה, אבקש להסירה.