English speaking psychologist for The Psychological Counseling Services
פורסם על ידי ד״ר גל סיון מאומת/ת
English speaking psychologist for
The Leah and Itzhak Shechter Center for Psychological Counseling Services
The Leah and Itzhak Shechter Center for Psychological Counseling Services,
IDC Herzliya, is seeking a psychologist for a 50% temporary position for 3-6 months, providing psychological counseling, support, and crisis intervention for international students studying for a BA/MA at IDC's International school.
• Able to accept a temporary position of 4-7 months
• Background of living/studying/working abroad as a psychologist for at least several years (previous experience at University Counseling settings is an advantage).
• Native English speaker or equivalent, and fluent in Hebrew
• Comprehensive training in short- medium- and long-term psychotherapy (experience with group therapy / focused workshops an asset)
• Registration in the "Pinkas Ha'psychologim" of the Ministry of Health - Required!
The proposed position is a replacement for maternity leave, for 3-6 months, for three-four days a week, one of which must be Tuesday.
Relevant candidates may forward their C.V's and professional references to email@example.com
» אבקש שמודעתי לא תפורסם באתר אחר. במידה ופורסמה, אבקש להסירה.