English speaking psychologist for The Leah and Itzhak Shechter Center for Psychological Counseling S
פורסם על ידי רותי ריזל מאומת/ת
The Leah and Itzhak Shechter Center for Psychological Counseling Services,
IDC Herzliya, is seeking a psychologist for a 50% position, providing psychological counseling, support, and crisis intervention for overseas students studying for a BA/MA at IDC's International school.
• Background of living/studying/working abroad as a psychologist for at least several years (previous experience at University Counseling settings an advantage).
• Native English speaker or equivalent, and fluent in Hebrew (additional languages an advantage)
• Comprehensive training in short- medium- and long-term psychotherapy (experience with group therapy / focused workshops an asset)
• Knowledge and training in psychological assessment; knowledge and training in psycho-didactic assessment an advantage
• Registration in the "Pinkas Ha'psychologim" of the Ministry of Health - Required!
• The proposed position is for three-four days a week, one of which must be Tuesday.
Relevant candidates may forward their C.V's and professional references to email@example.com
» אבקש שמודעתי לא תפורסם באתר אחר. במידה ופורסמה, אבקש להסירה.