Dialogues with Schizophrenia
הספר בגרסה אלקטרונית זמין לקריאה חופשית באדיבות המחבר בקישור הבא:
The Art of Psychotherapy
"Dialogues with Schizophrenia - The Art of Psychotherapy"* studies mental health patients (see Index of Patients) encountered during Dr. Springmann's career and explains the effects of psychotherapy on schizophrenia through case studies and significant theory.
Dr. Springmann is a Psychoanalyst, now in private practice, who held the position of Chief Psychiatrist in the Israeli Defense Force and acted as Director of Mental Health in the Ministry of Health. He was respected as a supervisor of psychotherapy and a senior lecturer of severe psychopathology at Tel Aviv University School of Psychotherapy.
His book, "Dialogues with Schizophrenia - The Art of Psychotherapy", reflects years of work in the field and is partly dedicated to Henry Ezriel, his supervisor at the Tavistock Center in London. Dr. Springmann takes relevent psychiatric theory and numerous case studies to develop a book that is fresh, comprehensive and extremely beneficial to psychology students and professionals.
"Dialogues with Schizophrenia - The Art of Psychotherapy" is the final outcome of his many years of experience. The first part deals with implementation of interpretations in various clinical settings and diagnostic categories. The second part deals with differential implementation of transference, countertransference, with supervision and with the mutual influence of these entities on each other.
Other Sources for Information on Schizophrenia and Psychotherapy
- Schizophrenia.com - huge resource for patients, family or doctors of schizophrenia
- Schizophrenia Society of Canada - Schizophrenia fact sheets, Youth educational program on schizophrenia, Schizophrenia Digest magazine and more...
- MentalHealth.com - disorders, self-diagnosis, medication, research on mental health
- Schizophrenia Help Resource Center - newsletters, books, case studies and other information on schizophrenia
- National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression - non-profit organization raising funds for schizophrenia and depression research
- Doctor's Guide to Schizophrenia
- Music Therapy and the Power of Music - Examines the power of using popular music, something people already listen to, as a way for people to express their feelings.
* "Dialogues with Schizophrenia – The Art of Psychotherapy" is the 4th revised edition of “Psychotherapy, The Neglected Art”
לפרטים נוספים ולרכישה ניתן ליצור קשר עם ד"ר רפאל שפרינגמן-ריבק